During this webinar, we will explore the sectors and technologies prioritised by Asia Pacific countries participating in the TNA project, in relation to climate change adaptation and mitigation. We will discuss financial and capacity-building needs, and highlight how the TNAs can contribute to NDC implementation.
Join us on the 16th of June, from 10AM to 11:30AM CET.
The webinar’s speakers will be:
- Subash Dhar, TNA Regional Coordinator for the Asia Pacific region – UNEP DTU Partnership
- Vladimir Hecl, Programme Officer – UNFCCC
- Jens Radschinski – UNFCCC Regional Centre in Bangkok, Thailand
- Emerson Resende, Climate Policy Specialist – Green Climate Fund (GCF)
- Sivanappan Kumar, Professor – Asian Institute of Technology
- Tigran Sekoyan & Rubik Shahazizyan – Ministry of Environment of Armenia
- Moderated by Léa Jehl Le Manceau, TNA Project Assistant – UNEP DTU Partnership
Please register before the 15th of June, on the link below.
Online webinar - register below