UNEP DTU Partnership together with the Green Technology Center- Korea (GTC – K), a government-funded research institute under the Ministry of Science and ICT Korea, have collaborated on the development of a classification system for adaptation technologies in the context of the Technology Needs Assessment (TNA) project.
We invite you to attend our webinar on “TNA Adaptation Taxonomy : Guidance for Identifying Adaptation Technology Needs“, co-hosted by the Green Technology Center (GTC) and UNEP-DTU Partnership (UDP). During this webinar, we will present the new adaptation taxonomy that we have jointly developed. Discover the full agenda below:
Join us on the 10th of December, from 2PM to 3.30PM CET.
- Welcome and introduction to the webinar
- Introduction to the TNA project
- Dr. Sara Lærke Meltofte Trærup (UNEP DTU Partnership)
- Léa Jehl Le Manceau (UNEP DTU Partnership)
- A Guide to the Taxonomy of Climate Change Adaptation Technology (GTC)
- Introduction to Climate Adaptation Technologies
- Water Sector (Dr. Yong-deok Cho, the K-water)
- Agriculture Sector (Dr.Suil Kang, the TEC member)
- Forestry sector (Dr. Fatemeh Bakhtiari, UNEP DTU Partnership)
Please register before the 10th of December.
Signup date: 10/12/2020