During this webinar, we will explore the sectors and technologies prioritised by African countries participating in the TNA project in relation to climate change adaptation and mitigation, discuss financial and capacity-building needs, and highlight how the TNAs can contribute to NDC implementation.
Join us on 15 April, from 2PM to 3PM CET.
The webinar’s speakers will be:
- Sara Trærup, TNA Global Project Manager – UNEP DTU Partnership
- Vladimir Hecl, Programme Officer – UNFCCC
- Samba Fall, Project Officer – ENDA Énergie
- Libasse Ba, Programme Coordinator – ENDA Énergie
- Maxwell Otim, TNA Coordinator & Director Science, Research and Innovation at Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation in Uganda
- Moderated by Léa Jehl Le Manceau, TNA Project Assistant – UNEP DTU Partnership
Online webinar - register below